E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I seem to have lost most of my Books on my Kindle. Kindle…

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have lost most of my Books on my Kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle paper white CE0700

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is the first time. Only tried to retrieve them by the oncloud

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had three Kindles. One that was damaged.Retrived all books when I purchased anew Kindle. Ilost that Kindle and never found it. Ordered the present Kindle and since have ordered several new books. Just checked my Kindle and found about three or four books checked Cloud with no resulted. Any help would be appreciated JTK

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, how old is the "...Kindle paper white CE0700..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Disregard. My question Iam giving the device away. Thanks for your help and your time. Jtk

I understand.