E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I recieved a kindle for Christmas several years ago. I used…

Customer Question
I recieved a kindle...

I recieved a kindle for Christmas several years ago. I used it for a short period and nver used it since. I want to reactivate(?) it now. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Let me get it- @ minutes tops...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No trouble shooting.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I think the credit card was closed and need to get another one on file.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

When you say re-activate it, can you tell me exactly what you mean please?

Is the Kindle not turning on?

Please let me know