E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Need to update and change credit card-need nstructions.

Customer Question
Need to update and...

Need to update and change credit card-need nstructions

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Glowlight abiut three years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to do this by phone but no luck

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Press the “N” key on your Nook GLowlight and tap the “Settings” icon.
  2. Tap the “Shop” icon in the “App Settings” section.
  3. Tap the “Manage Credit Cards” link.
  4. Tap “Add New Credit Card” and enter your new credit card details.
  5. Tap the “Make Default” button next to the new credit card.