E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have just bought a kindle and now find that it seems to be…

Customer Question
I have just bought...

I have just bought a kindle and now find that it seems to be registered in my husband's name. Why is this? How can I change it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Paperwhite. I bought it about a month ago.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not yet bought any books, and can't do so until I know that this is my Kindle

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

When I tried to choose the correct credit card I found that all the credit cards listed to MY account were incorrect and out of date

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Do you already have an account with amazon that you have used in the past?

Please let me know

Before we proceed, I'd like you to refund my deposit, as I find that you have received well over $30 from me, as opposed to $5!

correct, the cost of the service, it is no a free service....

You get a refund here

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

All the best resolving your issue.