E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle won't charge. Amazon kindle about 5 yrs old. I have…

Customer Question
Kindle won't charge Technician's...

Kindle won't charge

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Amazon kindle about 5 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have been using I pad for last 3 yrs and just tried my kindle that has beeen idle for that time

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

The most common culprit in such cases is a faulty charger. You can simply replace the charger and be good to go.

You may purchase a replacement charger from the following page or any store that sells computer items:

Kindle Fire Charger Replacement: https://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Charger-BoxWave-Direct-Amazon/dp/B00H9W6X4E

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com