E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My wife Clapham is trying to download books but you are

Customer Question
My wife Patricia Clapham...

My wife Patricia Clapham is trying to download books but you are experiencing problems with this

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Can I talk to someone please

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only recently my wife credit card got stolen & she got anew one Suspectyou have not got the new no and that is why you have not downloaded her recent orders

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No please connect

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when she tries to download a book? What error or issue does she get?

Please let me know