E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I wish to change my sons name on the kindle he gave me from…

Customer Question
I wish to change...

I wish to change my sons name on the kindle he gave me from Leslie"s 3rd Fire to slm1. He has Direct TV and I have Dish, I have AT&T U verse. I have been on the airplane service. When I cut thaat off I could no longer get the kindle to come on. I am an Amazon customer...Shirley Mathis,***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Fire hd8 model # 32 gb

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have only had it for 2 months. I have used it a lot lately. My other question is when it uses airplane to run the kindle, what is the source of power it uses.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I can;t think of anything now.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 10 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

Did you register the Kindle to your Amazon account?

I didn't know I was suppose to. How do I do this?

Can you tell me what exact Kindle you have? Kindle Fire, Touch or Paperwhite?

No. I think I;m being ripped off.

What do you mean? I am trying to help you with your question/issue.