E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Iam using my husband's kindle, I am trying to put in my

Customer Question
Iam using my husband's...

Iam using my husband's kindle, I am trying to put in my credit card, I seem to be stuck in that process.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is about four years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have just begun. My husband died 3 years ago. I just learned that his kindle was not password ***** I have charged it and turned it on and want to order a book, but it said I have no valid credit card, which was true, so I went to the address and put in my visa card info but does not seem to have a place to submit..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

To do this you are best to update the details via your computer on your Amazon account.

To do this, please do the below steps.

Visit the page for your account - https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)

On the right side select "Settings"

Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)

Click 'Edit Payment Method'

Change your credit card details.

Restart your Kindle and it will update

It will then be updated

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service