E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a Amazon Fire Reader but I'd like to see my account…

Customer Question
I have a Amazon...

I have a Amazon Fire Reader but I'd like to see my account and if I have the credits I'd like to get the Spark Notes for "Go Tell It On the Mountain" by James Baldwin

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Tell me where to look?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

As far as I know, nothing is wrong with my Kindle Fire , I 'm just using my laptop now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, are you able to login into your Amazon account?
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.