E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Need power port loose needs to get replaced. Kindall 8.9?

Customer Question
Need power port loose...

Need power port loose needs to get replaced

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindall 8.9 ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a week wiggle wire slightly at kindle comes on and off charge

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Your Kindle, if it has a loose charging port or loose USB port (same thing, on most models), will need repair work. Work of a simple sort, but best done rapidly and cheaply by a specialist.

Would you prefer to have the work done locally, or to send it off, or either one? if 'locally', please tell me your zip code and I will provide you with a list, and contact info/addresses, for local repairers of this sort of problem, to contact.