E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a KIndle Paperwhite CEO700. It has stopped responding…

Customer Question
I have a KIndle...

I have a KIndle Paperwhite CEO700. It has stopped responding to touch. cannot even power it off and restart as screen is not responding. Is there anything I can do about it? Don't want to spend $5 please $46 for nothing.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

About 3 years old Kindle PAperwhite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

What trpouble shooting can I do when it is not respondiong?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold the Power on / off button on your Kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- Does that do anything? What's showing on your Kindle's screen now?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this page. Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Does it do anything when you keep holding the Power on / off button on your Kindle for a long time, like for about 45 seconds?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,