E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I updated my credit card # on Amazon. Why doesn't that apply…

Customer Question
I updated my credit...

I updated my credit card # on Amazon. Why doesn't that apply to my Kindle orders. How can I do it for Kindle?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

One is an Android - maybe 3 years or 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since My credit card # changed . It is changed on Amazon and I have it listed on my kindle orders but it still goes back to the old #.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Also have kindle on Mac book and I phone. Lost Kindle fire

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
10/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To update your Kindle 1-Click payment method:

1. Log into the correct Amazon account that your device is registered to and go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
  2. From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
  3. Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card and then click Continue.
  4. Enter the desired billing address and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
Or you can type your rating on your question page if you have any difficulty with the rating system.
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.