E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle will not charge. Its said battery too low. KINDLE…

Customer Question
My kindle will not...

My kindle will not charge. Its said battery too low

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

KINDLE FIRE, 4YS. OLD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

TWO MONTHS.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.

The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up. Note that you may need to repeat this process 4-5 times for the reset to take effect. Let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.

Thanks,

Did not work. No do not call me
Can you help or I may need to cancel all togetherSTILL NOT WORKINGSTILL NOT WOEKING
ARE YOU STILL THERE
PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT