E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My it takes two book will not load properly. Bnrv200 model.

Customer Question
My it takes two...

My it takes two book will not load properly

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Bnrv200 model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

3 weeks to a month

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 10 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. I recommend that you archive the book that you are having a problem with, then unarchive it and try to open it again. This will often resolve the issue. If you continue to have issues after that, please try archiving old book that you have already read, as there may be a space issue on the device.

If the information that I have provided has been helpful, please kindly rate my service so I will receive credit for my efforts. You can give your rating by selecting one of the five stars located on the top right of the question page. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. If you have any other questions or if you need more help, just let me know. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal. Thank you!