E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Mine has stopped working. At least 5 years. It just says…

Customer Question
Second opinion] mine has...

Second opinion] mine has stopped working

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

At least 5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just says sapplication error

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If your ereader device has stopped working and says "Application error" then it may just need to be restarted.

Try pressing and holding the power button until the device shuts down completely and turns off.

Then try turning it on again.

Please reply back here and let me know if that works?