E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can I change my card details. It donesnt say but probably 10…

Customer Question
Can I change my...

Can I change my card details

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It donesnt say but probably 10 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I get a message saying there is problem with card. I have now changed my email and card details need to be updated

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).
You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

If you need further assistance or get stuck- let me know. Before you go, could you please click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.