E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have received a replacement KindleI tried to download 8…

Customer Question
Hello my name is*****...

Hello my name is***** have received a replacement KindleI tried to download 8 books which I ordered on the 28th August but they didn't download

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is brand new and a kindle cloud

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since this morning, it was a replacement for a faulty which I have returned

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I live in Gheerulla, Queensland, Australia my home phone number: 07-5472 3569
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you set up the replacement Kindle and registered it with your Amazon account?

Is the Kindle connected to a wifi network for internet access?