E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am having a VERY HARD TIME attempting to sign on the echo…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a VERY HARD TIME attempting to sign on the echo show by amazon. Could you please hep me or give my help need to some one else? Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model number: MW46WB. the make is echo show by amazobn I just purchased it from QVC last week.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't even get signed in The password ***** entered is not correct. How can I prove I am the legal person who owns this ID?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like if someone could walk me thru the details to get my echo show working properly. It is very frusstraT

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 10 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble, and I'm sorry that you have had to wait so long for an answer.

Your password ***** your Echo Show should be the same as the password ***** your Amazon account. Please go to www.amazon.com and sign in to your account. If you don't know your password, click on FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD. On the next screen, enter the email address associated with your Amazon account. Follow the instructions on the screen to reset your Amazon password ***** then use that same password ***** register your Echo. If you can't reset your Amazon password ***** this manner, you can call 1(###) ###-####and provide personal information including the full name on the account, the address on the account, and possibly your birthday and/or billing information associated with the account, they should be able to verify your identity and help you with a password *****

When you have successfully signed into your Amazon account, please let me know so, so I can walk through the setup of your Echo show with you. Thank you!