E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have n ot received the last three books I ordered, please…

Customer Question
Hi, I have n...

Hi, I have n ot received the last three books I ordered, please advise.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Have no answers to either of your questions.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It started in the last several days. Tried to totally cut it down and start up again, that does not work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and access the books.

Let me know the results please

Thank you