E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need my account number to register for the Amazon movie…

Customer Question
I need my account...

I need my account number to register for the Amazon movie channel

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I am not sure-possible 10 yr.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have been trying for at least a half hour.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to talk to some one who can help to get my account no.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

The account number is ***** email address you used to register with Amazon

Do you recall what this was?

Please let me know