E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It says I'm off wifi. Couple years old. I have no idea how…

Customer Question
It says I'm off...

It says I'm off wifi

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Couple years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have no idea how to trouble shoot. It says it;s almost full. I try to get rid of books but it doesn't work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Ino

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which Kindle model do you have?

I have no idea.
It was a gift. There were never any instructions with it. The ear phones died in 2 days. Not doing wel.
Why won't it connect to my active wifi?

Unfortunately, I cannot answer any of your questions without the model.

Click here: https://www.oberondesign.com/pages/identify-your-kindle-model

Which model do you have?