E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I saw on amazon that to see my books go to Iva' library/can…

Customer Question
I saw on amazon...

I saw on amazon that to see my books go to Iva' library/can you help me find the list of books I purchased in the last 6 months??

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Paperwhite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just down load books I like but can't find more than 3! after I read one or two I can't find the others?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.amazon.com/mycd

Sign into your account

Click on YOUR CONTENT

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.