E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Pitre - how is my book listed on Kindle - and also - what is…

Customer Question
This is Herbert Ray...

This is Herbert Ray Pitre - how is my book listed on Kindle - and also - what is my password ***** - I thank you for your help -***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

A H.P. - about 4 yrs old - 110 desktop model AMD A4 - 5000 APU with RADEON ( T M ) HD Graphics L50 GH2 --- 4.000GB --- 64 bit operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tried several things

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Cory, Technician replied 10 months ago
Cory
Cory, Technician

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for using Justanswer.

Are you having trouble logging into the Kindle account?