E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just ordered 4 books from Amazon to load on my kindle. A…

Customer Question
I just ordered 4...

I just ordered 4 books from Amazon to load on my kindle. A message told me that I could leave the Kindle on my charger the is connected to a USP port. Amazon told me that they sent the 4 books to me but I only see the books that I ordered last year. I have not used my kindle since last year.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Where would I find this information?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not used my kindle since last year and I just tried to download the 4 books this morning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. That is all.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you