E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am visiting grandchildren in FL. My 3-year old grandson…

Customer Question
I am visiting grandchildren...

I am visiting grandchildren in FL. My 3-year old grandson managed to buy 2 books on my Kindle, which I did not and do not want. Can I return?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

How do I tell?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not understand your question

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

You will need to see if it is still possible, and to do that, click on this link

https://www.amazon.com/mycd

Sign in if needed

From Your Content, select the Actions button next to the title you want to return, and then select Return for Refund.
In the pop-up window, select Return for Refund if it is available

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you