E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I need a connecting cable for Jean's 3rd kindle and I am not…

Customer Question
I need a connecting...

I need a connecting cable for Jean's 3rd kindle and I am not sure which cable will work Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Where do I find that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Cable frayed-- I simply need a new cable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Please tell me the number of the cable I need to order from Amazon prime

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

I have a replacement cable for your Kindle via my link bellow

https://www.amazon.com/Generic-Replacement-Kindle-Keyboard-DATAMICRO4WH/dp/B006ZNI4UY

It is in stock and available for $1.17

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you