E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I purchased a 3 book series about 1/2 hour ago. It said it…

Customer Question
I purchased a 3...

I purchased a 3 book series about 1/2 hour ago. It said it was being downloaded to my Kindle, but it did not

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

How do I find that from my Kindle?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None yet but my other purchases from the Kindle arrine immediately. This is the first time I have orderd onlineir

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I might have 2 Kindle accounts

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and access the books.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Sorry, no downloads

No problem

Go to settings, Wifi, does it show as connected to your wifi network?