E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Can I replace an older kindle with a newer, better one and…

Customer Question
Can I replace an...

Can I replace an older kindle with a newer, better one and replace the contents

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

About 7 years 0ld -- retirement gift in 2020

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Modify my message---Not sure where it was misplaced; want to get a newer model---graphics were too small on the first one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Anything else Ms Wilson needs to know. I'm hoping a can replace the material I've bought

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, you can purchase a new Kindle at the website below.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZV9PXP2/ref=sd_allcat_k_ods_eink_bn

When you get your new kindle, go through the on-screen setup, then sign in with your same Amazon account (your email address) and with your Amazon account password, then you will get all the books you've purchased previously on your new Kindle.

- Do you have any further question?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

In the mean time, you can read your Kindle books on a computer at the website below:

http://read.amazon.com/

- And/or you can read your Kindle books in the Kindle app on a tablet or smartphone. (You can download / install the Kindle app in the Play Store (or App Store) app icon on your tablet / smartphone.)

- Do you have any further question? And/or do you need anything else for now?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.