E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I change the credit card used for payment? paperwhite…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change the credit card used for payment?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Paperwhite 4 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Two days. looked at may payment method. got a list of cards. none matched my present cards

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 10 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

My name is Randy,
I will be glad to assist you.
You can edit your payment method by visiting the Settings page within Manage Your Content and Devices from a web browser on your computer.

To view or edit your payment method:
Go to CLICK HERE Manage Your Content and Devices (Amazon.com full site).
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

Did that work for you?