E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How can I take reason books I read and put them in my

Customer Question
How can I take...

How can I take reason books I read and put them in my Archives?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

At less 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I just can't remember how to do it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which model Kindle do you have?

Can't read the model number but it was the first ones out on market.

Click here: https://www.oberondesign.com/pages/identify-your-kindle-model

Take a look at the models to see which one that you have