E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Book I ordered was sent to my 3rd Kindle. I want it on my…

Customer Question
Book I ordered was...

Book I ordered was sent to my 3rd Kindle. I want it on my original Kindle

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Original first Kindle about 4 or 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 6 months. I would not even know how to trouble shoot,.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

Please, follow the instructions below to transfer the books to the other Kindle:
- Click the link: http://www.Amazon.com/
- Sign into your Amazon account
- Hover over the Your account button on the top right area of the page and then choose Manage Your Content and Devices
- Locate the Book that you wish to transfer. You will see a Button on the right side of that book. Click that button, choose Deliver to My
- In the new menu, choose your Kindle from the pull down bar and click the Deliver button.

You can do that for each book that you wish to transfer.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com