E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot remember my kindle passcode. I have not used my…

Customer Question
I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my kindle passcode. I have not used my kindle for at least 3 years.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Amazon kindle purchased 12-03-12

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried every combination of numbers I can think of. I have been trying for about 1 hour and a half.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of at this time.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which model Kindle do you have?

paperwhite

To reset your device:

1. Tap the passcode field to bring up the onscreen keyboard.
  2. Type 111222777, and then tap OK.

To use your Kindle again, you'll need to connect to a wireless network and register your device.

just cancel the entire thing and cancel any and all accounts. I don't want your help because you are just adding on to an original bill just to make money. you will not give me a simple answer. do not make any charge to my credit card. I am calling discover card to deny any charge from you.

I have already provided the answer to you -- The popup offers are optional.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.