E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have forgotten my password on my kindle and it won't let…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ***** my kindle and it won't let me reregister it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

6 years. It is a kindle fire.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I ordered a book today and it did not download and I couldn't rebuy it because it said I already owned it. I went to support and did what they said but it said I did not have the right password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need my password.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean the Amazon account password?

it said my amazon.
no i just need my password.

What is the email address on file with Amazon?

Forget it I have already paid you for nothing.