E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My wife ereader was not working as usual, I attemped to

Customer Question
My wife ereader was...

My wife ereader was not working as usual, I attemped to download any updates, that when thing went wrong. I did all i could thihk of then hit the reset button, now I can't regrester or download books.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Version 7 i believe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I replaced the battery two months ago and it not been right since

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an account, not sure that the correct email address is associated,

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties, but I think they can be gotten through with my instructions and a bit of patience.

First please tell me: how old is your Kindle tablet? measured from its date of purchase.