E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I recently downloaded a new book on my kobo but when I try…

Customer Question
I recently downloaded a...

I recently downloaded a new book on my kobo but when I try to read it there are missing sentences at the bottom of the page and they are not carried onto the next page. Have not had this happen with any of the other books I have read on the kobo. Thanks for the help. Lucille Wilcox

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Please give me a minute as I will have to find the information on the reader. I have probably had it at least (guessing) 4 years but have really just started reading on it in the past year.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just started reading this book on Sunday night. As I said I have never had a problem before. I have tried changing text size and orientation and it makes no difference.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. This is the major problem I am having.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Can you please try changing the font to see if it makes the text re-flow correctly?

To clarify - the font itself. I know you already changed the font size.

OK, I am sorry for wasting your time but I am not having any luck in getting the screen for changing the font right now and therefore am getting extremely frustrated so will have to try again tomorrow. I have tried changing the font before and did not even notice a change in the font itself. Sorry to have wasted your time. Lucille

I'll be happy to resume tomorrow when you are less frustrated. There are some other steps we can take as well.