E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle wil not scroll up and down, Turned it off and held…

Customer Question
My kindle wil not...

My kindle wil not scroll up and down, Turned it off and held it for 20seconds, then turned it back on . Still does not work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Amazon Kindle...my sister's old one...so pretty old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened yesterday. I turned off ...for 20 seconds then held it another 20 seconds, turned it on and let it boot up, Still not scrolling.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process.

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.