E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Coming to you because I am exhausted in trying to find my…

Customer Question
Coming to you because...

Coming to you because I am exhausted in trying to find my answers. Last Thursday a friend notified me that my facebook account was hacked, or so she thought. She suggested I change my password. So, I did. I was out and about at the time so I did this on my kindle. Ever since then I have been booted out of my facebook page and have been unable to get back to it. Other people can see my page, but I cannot do anything. Facebook sends me codes to go in and change password ***** and emails never arrive in my email account.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kindle is the newest one. Just purchased it in June of this year. I guess it is the Fire HD8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It all began last Thursday evening. I cannot get into my facebook page so I created another one just to send them complaints about what I thought was that I was hacked and I have heard nothing from anyone associated with facebook. I have had a friend contact facebook also on my behalf and nothing there either.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a Fire HD 8 (7th generation) Serial Number G090 MF04 7185 08RN

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

When you try to sign into yoru account now, what is the exact error you receive?

Please let me know