E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

There is a problem with my kindle payment with my credit…

Customer Question
There is a problem...

There is a problem with my kindle payment with my credit card

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My kindle is about 3 years old I have been buying books with no problem but I have been told that my credit card number is ***** longer valid.I do not know what its make or number is

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is just the last book I have bought there may have been a change in my credit card number

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, are you able to login into your Amazon account?
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.