E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Some one try to steal my kindle and erase every thing on it…

Customer Question
Hi good night some...

Hi good night some one try to steal my kindle and erase every thing on it even the register account came off and I can get in can you help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It a kindle fire I had it over 4 years now my name is ***** ***** aruz

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Some one try to steal it from my home today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I can remember the password ***** the account

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please clarify if the kindle is in your possession now but you just can't unlock/use it, or it was stolen and you want to deactivate it so someone else can't use it on your account?

The email has change the old email was***@******.***

I'm sorry but it is still not clear what you are trying to do here, can you please be more specific.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.