E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I advance many pages in the book that I am currently…

Customer Question
How do I advance...

How do I advance many pages in the book that I am currently reading?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

On the cover of the container it says "Nouske".I bought it within the last 5 years.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

When I go to the symbol on top of screen don't understand instructions.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Eric, Technician

Good evening! "Nouske" is actually the brand of the case on your Ereader/Tablet. Can you remove the case and tell me the make and model of the Ereader itself?

I removed from case. How do I find make and model ?

It should have the brand name on either the front or back, and a model number somewhere.