E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I'm having the same problem I had the other day with my book…

Customer Question
Hi - I'm having the...
Hi - I'm having the same problem I had the other day with my book purchase not showing up on any of my devices and I can't remember the page you sent me to to fix the problem?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Please visit the Manage Your Content and Devices page: www.amazon.com/mycd
Select "Your Content".

Select your book title and then click "Deliver".
A pop-up window will appear > select your Kindle from the drop-down menu.
Then select "Deliver". Your book will automatically be delivered to your Kindle.

Let me know how you go please