E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a kindle paper, in the past, all my Amazon books went…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a kindle paper white, in the past, all my Amazon books went directly to my paper white, the past three books I got ( 2 library loans) one Amazon purchase went to my Kindle on my IPad and not to my paper white.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Trying to look it up, @10 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Cannot find info on make/model, where would I find it? This was a gift, someone set it up for me originally. This has been going on for @ one month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Ok kindle on
Now what?

Do you see the books now?

Never mind, this is much too expensive, I thought customer support would be/should be free, please refund

Sure, you can call our customer service at 1-***-***-****

No new books on paperwhite, thx anyway