E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

All the books - everything = has been removed and if I click…

Customer Question
All the books -...
All the books - everything = has been removed and if I click on any book - even the one I was reading - caption comes up saying " the item you were reading has been removed and is no longer available on your Kindle" -
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Look at the upper part of your Home screen on the Kindle. Does it identify you, e.g. 'Marys Kindle' or 'Jeffs Kindle' etc., anywhere on the screen?

Dida's Kindle

OK. Tap on the antenna icon. Does it show your Kindle as connected to WiFi and to Internet, or to 3G etc. fast internet and to internet?