E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Two days ago I bought a kindle book. I have received the…

Customer Question
Two days ago I...

Two days ago I bought a kindle book. I have received the introduction, list of imagines, acknowledgments, but NO book itself. How can I get the body of the book?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a Mac Book, not quite three years old, and this is the first time I have this problem with kindle books. thank you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought the book three days ago, and notice the problem last night. I called this morning but the gentleman I got was unable to help me. Since I am 80 years old, I thought a chat would go at a slower pace

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 10 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Let's begin by deleting the book from your Kindle Reading App on your MAC. You can do this by going to your library, clicking the book to select it and then pressing the delete button, or by right clicking on the book and then choosing delete. You can then go to the cloud in your app and click it again to redownload it. Did you by any chance have a sample of the book in your app before purchasing it?