E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kobo glo won't connect to pc or imac - the computer does…

Customer Question
My kobo glo won't...

My kobo glo won't connect to pc or imac - the computer does not see it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Serial nr is 613b2a3006323

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just now, worked fine till today. i tied reconecting few times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Inernal storage seems almost full: 1.2 Gb uf 1.3 available

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried using a different USB cable?