E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My password don't match my amazon accout, I don't

Customer Question
My password *****'t match...

My password *****'t match my amazon accout

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I don't remember,about 3or4 years can't find model number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None I went back to factory defauit to night and I am trying to register my kindle

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - E-reader Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below:

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

, there, click on the option "Forgot your password", then enter your email address, then click on Continue and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Amazon account password.

- (If the above website does not work, then please use the website https://www.amazon.com/password )

- Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

How is it going?

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.