E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My screen only with Kindle is dark. No other app or screen…

Customer Question
My screen only with...

My screen only with Kindle is dark. No other app or screen is like that. Yet other apps and screens work wel,. I am using samsung tablet with android. Plshelp. Tom Shea

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

About one year old. It is Samsung, Galaxy tab 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Three nights. I have tried screen lighting but with no sucess. As I said all other apps and Google programs work fine e

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Can not think other

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Do you mean when you are reading a book in the kindle app?