E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle will not turn on, its completely charged but just…

Customer Question
Kindle will not turn...

Kindle will not turn on, its completely charged but just will not go on. please advise.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It does not say but think paper wait as has screen can read outside

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is first time. no buttons to push so no way to know how to try anything. '

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I have a lot on it and do not want to loose. Just bought a number of books.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

What model is your Kindle?

Don't worry about the books. Regardless of what happens, you will not lose them.