E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle does not work now. Dell 6 years. I have not used…

Customer Question
My kindle does not...

My kindle does not work now

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Dell 6 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not used it for months I can not order a book own

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: E-Readers
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 11 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Can you tell me what happens when you try to order a book? Do you get an error message? Can you tell me please what specific model of Kindle you have? if you're not sure, please logon to your Amazon account using the following link:

www.amazon.com/myk

Please click on the devices tab and let me know what you see there.