E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to change my credit card on my Nook. It won't…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to change my credit card on my Nook. It won't let me, it says to go on line and that doesn't work either. I would like to get more books and continue using it, What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model BNRV300

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I had to stop the credit card I used originally. I did not have any trouble before and added books with no problem and I want to continue to use my Nook.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to use my new card.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The first thing to ask about the problem is, Is your Nook connected and online? can you browse for books, for instance, and can you view web pages of various kinds, in the web browser on the Nook ?